I am a fan of female wrestling and combat; with qualifiers.
You can message me here or email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
My entire (current) pose library is available for free download here: www.sharecg.com/v/69278/view/9…
I update it as it grows.
I use DAZ4.6 and the Genesis v5 Supermodel figures in all my scenes, no promises if you use my poses with Victoria 4 or any other figure (even base Genesis female). v6 (Genesis 2) works ok but expressions don't always come across. The Gen2 figures include expressions under the posing parameters for the head, so you can do your own.
Commissions are based on you making a donation to an agreed charity. When I see a copy of the receipt (you can blank personal details) I'll hand over the renders. I'm slow and behind and I do not promise delivery. I certainly don't offer refunds. I'm very upfront with what I will (and will not do) and what I will guarantee (nothing other than that I will do my best). For anyone who is uncomfortable with that I understand. Go ask someone else for your commission instead.
I am not doing this for the money. I'm doing this for myself and the occasional like or positive comment I may get.
If unsure where to start, check out my roster (afwfan.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Let me know if you can suggest any roster additions. That or pick two from my current roster and suggest some ideas for match sequences or even single holds.
If by some random chance you are a female model or wrestler then I am one of your fans.
If I can create an image for you *please* ask, I'd be delighted to do so.
A lot of my fave female wrestlers are on SessionGirls and you can join and send them messages. Not into sessions myself, I do sometimes ask my faves where I can find more videos of their wrestling work.sessiongirls.com
Mixed Wrestling Sessions and More at SessionGirls.com
Back to requests and commissions. If I don't like yours I'll tell you so and why, but here are some pointers.
I like watching women (and guys) complete in things like MMA, judo and wrestling (more so women obviously, but not mixed matches).
I'm not into mismatches. I prefer even match ups.
Don't ask me to do scenes involving wrestlers that are different heights. I save my poses as I create them and I can only re-use if all my models are the same height (I use Genesis v5 supermodel as my base). Different body shapes are ok though (slim, curvy, muscular, etc).
I do genuinely respect the skill, strength and determination of women who fight and wrestle.
I in no way mean to diminish what these women do, *especially* not the women who compete in MMA.
It's just that I find watching this to be an incredible turn on. :$
I strongly dislike seeing unwilling participants be hurt (e.g. "Funniest Home Videos")
It doesn't bother me if a willing participant (who knows what they are in for) feels a bit of pain (I do like "Wipeout" and "Fear Factor").
Bullying and abuse of one person onto an unwilling recipient of any sort makes me ill. When it's being done to another woman more so.
I realize that some will find my views contradictory.
I draw the difference between two willing people (women for preference obviously) competing in a combat event (evenly matched and grappling for preference) versus one person simply hurting/bullying another (especially men beating up or hurting women).
So if my tastes are not yours there are people around here (who are more talented than me in any event) who can help you out.
I will not judge. There are no shortage of people who would judge me.
I am into watching two women struggle and fight until one is forced to submit to the other.
But *not* injury.
What I *really* like:
- I really enjoyed the Rousey v Tate matches, but not the first one ended (legit arm injury).
- Women's MMA, but I'm hoping for the tap out (dislike seeing KO's or just lots of kicks/punches)
- I don't mind topless matches, but I prefer one piece suits or bikinis (and the like)
- I have *many* favorite female wrestlers; they come in all shapes and sizes
- Most women are legit gorgeous
* I confess a visual preference for a fitter woman (e.g. glamor or swimwear models)
* Within reason - bodybuilders who look like men or just look like they hate the world...
* "Fashion" models who look like tall skinny men... Urg, go eat something please! Bony bodies are horrible.
- I generally don't like WWE (too fake), I (sometimes) don't mind TNA, I do like Shimmer, AJPW, ARSION, and others.
- There's something about knowing it's worked; Again I don't like seeing injuries
- I confess I am more intrigued if the wrestlers are more attractive, but not if the match is sloppy garbage (e.g. 98% of WWE).
- My favorite producer sites are:
- FemaleWrestingZone www.femalewrestlingzone.com
(have subscribed to these guys a couple times already - awesome!)
- Wrestla-Girl www.wrestla-girl.com
- FemWin www.femwin.com
- DoomMaidens www.doommaidens.com
- and others
- Check this one out also, Diana the Valkyrie www.thevalkyrie.com
- The crew at Grapplers Quest and NAGA put up many awesome matches on YouTube
- I like long drawn out submissions, especially sleepers. I dunno why...
The list of stuff I'm not into and/or dislike is even longer.
Mixed matches (not my thing, seeing women lose *really* not my thing), unwilling victims being abused, bullied, humiliated, legit injury or harm. Seriously fake or badly worked stuff (Golden Girls or Steel Kittens).
Finally. I believe at all times in the importance of treating others with respect.
*Especially* the models and wrestlers who are real people regardless of how they look, dress, or (if we're all lucky) roll on the mats.
Basic courtesy people. I will certainly do my best to extend that to everyone. If you want to hang around here I'd expect the same of you please.
You can call me Cale (not my name) or afwfan (is my handle).
Please look around. Please let me know when you see something you like. Please let me know if you have some suggestions or tips.
I hope you enjoy your time here. If not my apologies if I've caused any offense.
Cale / afwfan