I am a fan of female wrestling and combat; with qualifiers.
You can message me here or email me via: email@example.com
My entire (current) pose library is available for free download here: www.sharecg.com/v/69278/view/9…
I'll update it as it grows.
I use DAZ4.x and the Genesis v5 Supermodel figures in all my scenes, no promises if you use my poses with Victoria 4 or any other figure (even base Genesis female). Apparently v6 (Genesis 2) works ok based on one message I've seen.
I take requests. I'm always running way behind but I'll add you to the queue (if I'm happy doing what you've asked for).
If unsure where to start, check out my roster (afwfan.deviantart.com/gallery/…
. Let me know if you can suggest any roster additions. That or pick two from my current roster and suggest some ideas for match sequences or even single holds.
If by some random chance you are a female model or wrestler then I am one of your fans. If I can create an image for you please ask, I'd be delighted to do so.
For everyone else I'd also suggest the website Sessiongirls. A lot of my fave female wrestlers have profiles here and you can join and send them messages. I am not into sessions myself but I do sometimes ask where I can find videos and/or more videos of some of these women.sessiongirls.com
Mixed Wrestling Sessions and More at SessionGirls.com
Back to requests. If I don't like yours I'll tell you so and why, but here are some pointers.
I like watching women (and guys) complete in things like MMA, judo and wrestling (more so women obviously, but not mixed matches).
I do honestly admire and respect the skill, strength and determination of women who fight and wrestle, and I in no way mean to diminish what these women do, *especially* not the women who compete in MMA.
It's just that I find watching this to be an incredible turn on.
Moving on, I don't like seeing women (or anyone else) get injured. I strongly dislike seeing unwilling participants be hurt (e.g. "Funniest Home Videos"), but it doesn't bother me if a willing participant (who knows what they are in for) feels a bit of pain (I do like "Wipeout" and "Fear Factor").
Bullying and abuse of one person onto an unwilling recipient of any sort makes me ill. When it's being done to another woman more so.
I realize that some will find my views contradictory.
I draw the difference between two willing people (women for preference obviously) competing in a comabt event (grappling for preference) versus one person simply hurting/bullying another (especially men beating up or hurting women).
So if my tastes are not yours there are people around here (who are more talented than me in any event) who can help you out.
I don't judge simply because there are no shortage of people who would judge me.
So I am into watching two women struggle and fight until one is forced to submit to the other.
But *not* injury.
What I *really* like
- I really enjoyed the Rousey Tate match, but not the way it ended (legit arm injury).
- Women's MMA, but I'm hoping for the tap out (dislike seeing KO's or just lots of kicks/punches)
- I don't mind topless matches, but I prefer one piece suits or bikinis (and the like)
- I have *many* favorite female wrestlers; they come in all shapes and sizes
- Most women are legit gorgeous
* I confess a visual preference for a fitter woman (e.g. glamor or swimwear models)
* Within reason - bodybuilders who look like men or just look like they hate the world...
* "Fashion" models who look like tall skinny men... Urg, go eat something please! Bony bodies are horrible.
- I generally don't like WWE (too fake), I (sometimes) don't mind TNA, I do like Shimmer, AJPW, ARSION, and others.
- There's something about knowing it's worked; Again I don't like seeing injuries
- I confess I am more intrigued if the wrestlers are more attractive, but not if the match is sloppy garbage (e.g. 98% of WWE).
- My favorite producer sites are:
- FemaleWrestingZone www.femalewrestlingzone.com
(have subscribed to these guys a couple times already - awesome!)
- Wrestla-Girl www.wrestla-girl.com
- FemWin www.femwin.com
- DoomMaidens www.doommaidens.com
- and others
- Check this one out also, Diana the Valkyrie www.thevalkyrie.com
- The crew at Grapplers Quest and NAGA put up many awesome matches on YouTube
- I like long drawn out submissions, especially sleepers. I dunno why...
- Catfights, hair pulling, scratching, et al
- Obviously/half hearted fake stuff strikes me as silly and I'm embarrassed watching it. For example, Steel Kittens or Golden Girls (sorry, I know some will disagree loudly on this point).
- Real (violent) stuff makes me ill. Street fights or out&out assaults/beatings
- Watching two women who are timid or uncomfortable with what they are doing
- Best case they are simply inexperienced, in which case it tends to make a poor match.
- Worst case they really don't want to be doing it
- I don't like seeing *anyone* coerced for any reason into doing something they don't want.
- Boxing/kick boxing
* I respect and admire the fitness/skill of any boxer
* I don't mind or object to women's boxing
* It just doesn't light up the wiring for me the way two women wrestling will
* I will add elements to scenes I do, but mainly as a setup for a submission
* I am also happy to take requests - I've got the flipmode pose set so I can create stuff here "super" easy/quick if asked
- Not so keen on pinfall, points win, or punch/kick ko/tko (I like submission endings)
* I don't mind a pinfall win, I'd just rather a tap out
* See above re: TKO/KO and boxing in general. I don't object, just isn't a fetish for me.
- Not into nude matches. I prefer at least something left to the imagination it seems...
- Mixed matches. *Really* not into seeing guys beat up/hurt women (realistic stuff I find offensive)
- Humiliation, torture (See above re: mixed)
- Blood, sexual assault (see above re: mixed)
- Weapons et al
You can call me Cale (not my name) or afwfan (is my handle).
Please look around. Please let me know when you see something you like. Please let me know if you have some suggestions or tips. Please let me know if you have any requests.
Finally, although I take requests it's purely on a casual/best effort basis. No promises. If you want deadlines and such there are people around here who will work to a schedule for you (typically for commission/pay). I would invite/ask you to go and support these artists.
I don't need the money, I'm doing this purely for fun (and the little thrill I get each time someone gives me a like or a positive comment).
I hope you enjoy your time here. If not my apologies if I've caused any offense.
Cale / afwfan